· American College of Musicians/National Guild of Piano Teachers $200 Scholarships — $200 awarded each year to high school seniors who will be pursuing studies in music,who are student affiliates of Piano Guild, and who meet all other requirements. Learn more about the scholarship on the application.
· Chopin Foundation of the United States Scholarship — Renewable scholarships of $1,000 awarded to 10 students between the ages of 14 and 17 who are outstanding pianists, and who have a special affinity for interpreting Chopin's music.
· College Bound Foundation Janet B. Sondheim Scholarship — Renewable $500 scholarship awarded each year to one Baltimore City high school graduate with an undergraduate college music or other fine arts major. Learn more about the specific scholarship here.
· John Lennon Scholarship Program — Three scholarships for songwriters and composers with prizes totaling $20,000 awarded each year for up to three college students between the ages of 17 and 24 who submit the best original songs to this competition.
· National Association of Pastoral Musicians Scholarships — $1,000 to $3,000 awarded each year to undergraduate or graduate students majoring in theology/pastoral music. Many of these scholarships are associated with Catholic colleges and universities.
· National Foundation for Advancement in the Arts Young Arts Program — High school students are eligible to win a variety of awards and honors, including up to $10,000 monetary awards for individual winners, by applying to the Young Arts program. Categories include jazz, music, voice, and many more. Learn more about the program's music discipline here.
· Sigma Alpha Iota Scholarships — Multiple scholarships available for undergraduate and graduate students who are members of this music fraternity, including $1,500 awarded each year to an SAI undergraduate student majoring in music with an emphasis in jazz studies through the Jazz Studies Scholarship; and $2,000 awarded each year to a SAI undergraduate studying music business, music technology, or a related area through the Music Business/Technology Scholarship.
GFWC of Massachusetts Music Scholarships
CBC Spouses Heineken USA Performing Arts Scholarship
The Bel Canto Vocal Scholarship Foundation
Ladies of the Podium Scholarship
GRCF Guy D. and Mary Edith Halladay Music ScholarshipIndiana State University Virginia Carpenter Music Scholarship
RL Gillette Scholarships
TCDA Student Scholarships
NFMC Gretchen E. Van Roy Music Education Scholarship
NFMC Music Therapy Awards
Music Academy of the West Summer School and Festival
Lee A. Lyman Memorial Music Scholarship
Presbyterian Church-U.S.A. Student Opportunity Scholarships
San Francisco Conservatory of Music Scholarship
Terry Albee Memorial Scholarship
Bev Sellers Memorial Scholarship
GRCF Llewellyn L. Cayvan String Instrument Scholarship
Arts for Life!
Susan L. Tajra Music Scholarship
Iowa Scholarships for the Arts
Radio/Music industry Scholarships
UCA Band-Choral-Orchestra-Piano Scholarships
Presbyterian College Music Scholarships
Rislov Foundation Classical Music Grant
Best Buy Scholarship Program
American Music Therapy Association
BMI Student Composer Awards
Boettcher Foundation Scholarships
Central Florida Jazz Society
Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
Drum Corps International (DCI)
Gates Millennium Scholars